Title: Field Application Engineer
Location: Delhi NCR
We are in search of a motivated Field Application Engineer (FAE) who will be responsible for providing technical applications support for the development and deployment of EMTHINGS smart home automation products. The FAE will also act as a technical support bridge between our distributor & customer needs and EMTHINGS product capabilities. The role will also include technical presentations and seminars to customers and at conferences, visit customers/distributors to promote products, and provide market feedback to core team for product portfolio improvements. Additional responsibilities may also include develop and drive sales for winning new accounts and growing existing business.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- Passion to work with cutting edge technology and help customers
- Excellent oral and written communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- The candidate must be self-driven, yet a strong team player
- 1-3 years of technical sales or support experience
- Experience with customers or desire to move into customer-facing role is a must
- Hardware experience with good understanding of electrical designs, wireless/wired communication, and home automation
- Up to 50% travel may be required
- Job base is Delhi NCR but working remotely from a home office is an option
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.